Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise? We need nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your main duties will include managing clinical teams, developing care plans and dispensing medication. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Essential skills needed
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smart device with the internet is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo, to get the Flexi Pay perk!