Nurses change lives!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Deganwy, Llandudno, Llanrwst and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a qualified team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What you'll need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.