Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Sheffield, Barnsley and the surrounds, you’ll be responsible for leading health and social care teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. Your main duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and and additional tasks required. It is also essential that when working with service users with mental health conditions that you are patient, positive and empathetic at all times.
You’ll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. With excellent bedside manner, you’ll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but not essential.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.