Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit qualified Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Walsall, Cannock and the surrounding areas.
What will you be doing?
As a Newcross Nurse you will be responsible for a variety of nursing tasks that will ensure that the highest quality of personalised care is delivered to each patient you care for.
Our ideal Mental Health Nurses will have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work professionally with clients who may exhibit challenging or difficult behaviours.
Your local team
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your needs
- 30,000 discounts available through our Perks at Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Flexi Pay app feature
Newcross Healthcare provide a unique 'same day pay' service. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.