More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Walsall, Cannock and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
What's in it for you?
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £X, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you'll do whatever it takes to protect the people in your care and enjoy seeing the difference you make each day, apply today.