Registered Mental Health Nurse
We're looking for someone like you to make a difference.
At Newcross, we are on the lookout for a skilled Registered Nurse in York and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll join a team of health and social care professionals in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will vary including managing a clinical team, creating care plans, administering medication and any additional duties needed.
If you are passionate about providing top-quality nursing to those who need it, then join Newcross now. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Choose from flexible shifts through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- A current NMC registration
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstarate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- Access to a smartphone device with internet
- Access to a vehicle is desirable
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.