Registered Mental Health Nurse
We're looking for nurses who share our core values of trust empathy and expertise!
Join Newcross today as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in York and the surrounding areas. It'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. Your various responsibilities will include leading health and social care teams, developing care plans and administering medicine. You'll need to be approachable and understanding to provide the best care to service users living with mental health conditions.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Choose from flexible shifts through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be confident in your clinical abilities as a leader.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.