Professionals like you can change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Bideford, Ilfracombe, Braunton, South Molton, Barnstaple and the surrounding areas.
Candidates can benefit from additional opportunities to work waking night shifts.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to comfortably work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in a variety of nursing settings.
- Flexible hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs available through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is a unique app feature that enables you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts in the same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - Access 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. We are easily accessible from surrounding towns.
Just simply submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact soon
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.