We are looking for nurses that want to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide care to our service users living in Bideford and the surrounding areas.
Applicants will have the chance to work waking night shifts as part of this role.
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and be able to provide excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
It is essential that you are able to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
This app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available covering various shifts throughout weekday, night and weekends
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers throughout the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work with a variety of topics available
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. We are easily accessible from surrounding towns.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.