Are you looking to change someone's life today?
At Newcross, we are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to deliver bespoke, person-centred care to those in need! join us now as a Registered Nurse in Bideford. You'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medicine and leading clinical teams. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
What we require
- Current NMC registration
- 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smartphone
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With our easy to use app feature, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays. All done through our HealthForceGo app.
Benefits of the job
- Excellent hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Virtual training courses and apprenticeships
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform