Change lives with Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Brentwood and the surroundings, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Other responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and supporting with any other clinical needs.
You will need over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you and have current NMC registration. You will also strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants to ensure the best outcomes are always met. With an excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to get your perk!