Help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Brentwood and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be expected to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of working within nursing homes.
This new and innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with our Newcross team!
- Flexible rotas to suit you with weekend, day and night shifts available
- Specialised training programs free through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit around your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Develop your skill set with a wide variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various topics. These vary but include Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton and many more.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.