Change lives with Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care while working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and assisting with any additional services required. When managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, plus current NMC registration. You will strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices and must share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise!
You'll need to have the right to work in the UK and a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily required.
Get instant access to up to 50% of your existing shifts' salary with Flexi Pay! After completing a shift, you simply submit your timesheet on the HealthForceGo app to access this exclusive perk (also available on weekends and bank holidays).
Perks at Newcross
* An hourly rate of up to £27.50 including holiday pay
* Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation