Do you strive to make a difference in people's lives?
We are searching for devoted Registered Nurses in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and surrounding areas. As a hard-working Registered Nurse, you'll be in charge of safely managing the people's conditions in your care and leading a clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
We offer a range of desirable employee benefits to show our appreciation to dedicated health and social care staff.
* An hourly rate of up to £27.19 including holiday pay
* Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a highly-skilled nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently, so you'll need access to a smart device with internet to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to a car is also beneficial for this role.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
Flexi Pay is a unique Newcross employee perk, allowing staff members to instantly access up to 50% of their wages after completing a shift by simply submitting their timesheet on the app. Available weekends and bank holidays too!