Help us provide excellent nursing care to individuals!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work waking night shifts as part of this role
As a Nurse, you have outstanding clinical skills enabling you to provide high quality nursing care to our service users with various important needs and requirements. It is essential that you are able to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration within various nursing home settings.
Work with us!
- Various full time and part time hours available to suit you
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips in retailers nationwide
- Dedicated free training programs earned through credits as you work
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to submit your timesheets before 5pm and access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. We are easily accessible from surrounding towns.
What are my next steps?
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and begin your journey with us!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.