We're looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for qualified Registered Nurses to join our team in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounds. You'll be developing care plans, supporting with medication administration and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
About your profile
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.