Our Weston-super-Mare team are situated in Worle Park Way, close to Worle train station and just off the M5.
Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide nursing care to our service users living in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will work closely with our service users and ensure that they receive outstanding nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
You will have outstanding nursing skills and be comfortable working with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record (DBS) check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- 30,000 employee discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and with various topics available
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.