Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading health and social care teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. Your various duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and any additional services required.
We also ask for...
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our convenient app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
Current NMC registration and up-to-date knowledge of nursing best practices are also required. In addition to clinical excellence, we expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and uniform
No more waiting around for payday! With Flexi Pay, healthcare employees have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. The exclusive feature can be found on our app, HealthForceGo.