You can make a positive difference in someone's life
As a Registered Nurse in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. You'll also be required to develop care plans and administrate medicine.
At Newcross, we will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and uniform
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo. Flexi Pay is also available on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to lead a team of healthcare workers. With an excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.