More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounds. and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll aid with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
- £25.31 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.