We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for supporting with medication administration, developing a range of care plans and leading a qualified team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!