We are looking for individuals like YOU to join Newcross Healthcare!
As a Registered Nurse in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to positively change the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your duties will include, though aren't limited to, managing care plans, administrating medication, and overseeing a clinical team. Of course, you will also be constantly looking to put a smile on the faces of those in your care!
With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to flourish in your career.
Newcross employee perks
* £25.31 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
* A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we're looking for
You will have over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and be confident in your abilities to lead a team and manage new challenges. You will also need to stay on top of clinical best practice. The right to work in the UK is required, while access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
At Newcross, we work a little differently, so you'll need access to a smart device with internet to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
Manage your payments and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay. All managed through the HealthForceGo app (available weekends and bank holidays too).