Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed via our innovative app, HealthForceGo!
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Do you fit the requirements?
To join the Newcross community as a nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practices. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you will need the right to work in the UK.