Working for Newcross Healthcare, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a care home provider based in multiple locations including Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounds. The RN role comes with a pay rate of up to £25.31p/hr, including holiday pay and covers flexible shifts.
The successful candidate will have the relevant nursing qualifications (RGN or RMN), have a current NMC registration, and will have over six months of post-qualification experience behind them. As well as having a passion for providing quality care, you will be expected to organise your workload and work on your initiative.
Your primary responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include, but will not be limited to:
* Maintaining a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care
* Using your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly
* Being open to a varied role, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans to supporting teams of care assistants.
You'll feel comfortable handling complex situations quickly and leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes for individuals with various needs. This adult qualified nurse job in Bury St Edmunds attracts a salary of £25.31p/hr, including holiday pay.
RN benefits include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contract;
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend;
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value;
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®.
If this sounds like the next RN job for you and you like the sound of working in one of our critical healthcare settings in Bury St Edmunds and the surrounds, please contact us today! Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.