As a Registered Nurse in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Chatteris and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our healthcare staff have the chance to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now to start within a week!