You can make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, Chatteris and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. You will provide dedicated care and support to our service users in line with their care plans. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
We've fast-tracked our recruitment process. If you apply today, you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours. Apply today!
To join the Newcross community as a [Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse], you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Perks of the position
We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid immediately after after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
If you're passionate about delivering bespoke, person-centred care to people, then Newcross is the place for you. Apply today.