A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
As a Registered Nurse in Crawley, East Grinstead, Dorking and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.