Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Crawley, East Grinstead, Dorking and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.