Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is hiring experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to deliver outstanding care and support for our service users across Crawley, East Grinstead, Dorking and the local surroundings.
Your local branch is based at 1 Magellan Terrace on Gatwick Road, just a short distance from Gatwick Airport.
Our Nurses are competent professionals dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Join us and you will have the chance to study one of our free training led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers.
This role will give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with access to the Internet so you can submit your timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.