A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive the highest quality nursing care at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation