Nurses like you make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. You will working with a team of health and social care professionals to ensure that our service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
This role requires
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation