Our friendly Crawley team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Are you a talented nurse with a passion for caring?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care for our service users within East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surroundings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Improving the quality of life and well-being of the sevice users
- Displaying excellent clinical skills, being able to work independently and within a wider MDT team.
- Giving life-enhancing care, that protects service users dignity, independence, and choice.
Why Join Newcross Healthcare?
- Platinum Ticket Invitation: Access to a free uniform, free DBS check upfront, and of course a £500 pound welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
- Perks at Work, giving you 30,000 discounts at 80 different UK retailers.
- Flexible working hours on weekdays, weekends, and weeknights with both part and full time hours on offer!
Newcross Healthcare knows how valuable it is to broaden your skillset and so provides around 200 training programmes, including End of Life care, BSL, Makaton and many more. Each is earned through credits while at work!
We've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo. Get access to up to 50% the value of your shift the same day you work it by simply submitting your timesheets by 5pm.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours
- Flexi Pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The branch is located at 1 Magellan Terrace on Gatwick Road, and is just a short distance from Gatwick Airport.
Submit an application today and a member of our lovely recruitment team will be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.