Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. As part of this role, you'll be administering medication, developing a range of care plans and confidently leading a clinical team. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
About your profile
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our app even on weekends and bank holidays!