Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
As a Registered Nurse in Elgin, Nairn, Invergordon and the surrounding areas of the Scottish Highlands, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. You'll be developing care plans, administer medication and leading a qualified clinical team. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care professionals.
Our exclusive benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our Flexi Pay app feature.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.