Could you make a difference today?
As a Registered Nurse in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times .You will be responsible for assisting service users with medication administration and developing care plans.
You must have:
- A current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice.
- The right to work in the UK
- With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You'll need confidence in leadership as you will be leading healthcare teams.
- Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, is a requirement.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Perks at work
- Excellent hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities picked up via our HealthForceGo® app
- The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are in control of when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.