Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounds. You'll be developing care plans, assisting with medication support and leading a clinical team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
What will I need?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation