Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for Registered Nurses to work in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and surrounding areas. The roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 per hour including holiday pay.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN, RGN), you will be caring for service users living in South Devon, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. It will be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with this week:
* Leading and inspiring a team of health and social care workers
* Developing care plans for individual service users
* Created and maintained good professional relationships with users and their families
This Registered Nurse role requires qualified nurses with over six months of work experience under their belts. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of working for us as an RGN include:
* A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities picked up via our HealthForceGo® app
* Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay
* The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
* Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
We expect more from an RN than just clinical knowledge and nurse qualifications. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton and Okehampton, and to apply - you could be on shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.