We are looking for nurses like you to join our Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living within Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and access a free uniform, a free DBS check upfront, plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing direct nursing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
Additionally we are also looking for nurses to work in hospices. These types of nurses will need to have previous experience in providing end of life and palliative care.
We have a new and exclusive app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours with shifts to suit you!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Up to 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.