Are you nurse looking for a new challenge?
As a Registered Nurse in Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You will be responsible for developing care plans, support with medication administration and lead a clinical team. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you to freedom to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets and you will have the option to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
The perks of joining us
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.