As a nurse, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for a passionate Registered Nurse to join our team in Folkestone, Hythe and the surroundings. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. In this varied role, you'll be developing care plans, leading health and social care teams and administering medication.
Here's what we're looking for
You'll need over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, current NMC registration and up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. We also expect all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You'll need a smart device with working internet to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, Healthcare employees have the unique option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. This exclusive perk is available through the HealthFroceGo app.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend