Help us make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. For this position, you'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.