A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our services users receive the highest quality of nursing care. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.