Working for Newcross is more than just a job
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Sevenoaks and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with medication administration, the development of care plans and leading a qualified team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!