Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and managing a clinical team.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Why join us?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend