Are you passionate about nursing? Join us at Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse in Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for leading health and social care teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and be happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
Get Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free DBS and uniform
You will need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.