Nottingham branch is located in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton and the surrounding towns.
The nursing position
As a Newcross Nurse, you will provide nursing care to our service users with various needs in line with their personal care plans.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be confident in your abilities to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Working with us will give you exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Develop your skill set with us!
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Our 200 courses cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Choose our team!
- Full time and part time hours available with a choice of weekday, weekend and night shifts to suit your needs!
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics available
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.