Nurses change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for supporting service users with medication administration, the development of care plans and the leading of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friends scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation