Registered Nurse - Hospital
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to care and support patients in a variety of settings including hospital and NHS bank work.
We are looking for registered nurses that have previous experience of working within theatres, orthopaedic, critical care, recovery, anaesthetic, scrub and/or general hospital nursing for this role.
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available to suit your needs
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts across high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What is Flexi Pay?
Our app feature enables healthcare staff to submit their timesheets and access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Develop your skill set!
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 100 to 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Build up credits earned as you work to qualify for free training.
Our Inverness branch is based at Bank Street, close to Inverness train station.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £30.00/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
With HealthForceGo®, you are in control of your own workload. Choose your own shifts by allocating your availability, view payslips, digitally sign time sheets and more with our innovative app.
What do I need?
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.