Registered Nurse - Hospital
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to support our service users through hospital and NHS bank work across Elgin, Forres and the surrounds. You'll provide direct nursing care and support service users with medication administration, their care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need to have prior experience of supporting service users within general hospital nursing including critical care, orthopaedic, theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, scrub or recovery. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation