Registered Nurse - Hospital
We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Elgin, Forres and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in establishments in your area including NHS bank work and hospitals. You will be responsible for developing care plans, leading a team of health and social care professionals and supporting with medication administration. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our HealthForceGo® app!
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.